by Rod Briggs of MindLink Foundation
1. You will receive a body – you may love it or hate it, but it’s yours for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons – you will enroll in a full-time school called ‘LIFE’. Each day you have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think of them as irrelevant or stupid.
3. There are no mistakes – only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as those that work.
4. A lesson is repeated until it is learned. Lesssons will be presented in various forms until you have learned them. When you have learned you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, you are learning.
6. “There” is no better than “here”. When your “there” has become “here”, you will simply find another “there” that will look better than “here”.
7. Others are merely mirrors of you. You do not love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie inside you and you only need to look, listen and trust.
10. You will remember or forget all of this. The choice is yours.