Dare To Be Different: Live a balanced life with more Energy And Joy
If you’re like most adults in the modern western world, you’re probably suffering from Not Enough Time Syndrome. You may find that you are devoting more time to one or two areas of your life, and suffering a lack of time and energy for activities and people you’d rather be engaging with.
It’s easy to bow to the pressure of various demands that arise in your life, but the danger of doing so constantly without stepping back to ask questions, is that before you know it, your life is out of control!
It can feel hectic and chaotic. Your time is filled by others plans, and you’re constantly on the go doing this, that and the other, but often without really enjoying the activities or company you’re engaged in because you’re cramming them in instead of appreciating them in a relaxed manner.
If you can relate to this, and you’re not enjoying life as you would like, then it’s probably time you got things in balance. This programme is designed to help you do just that.
What is this programme about?
In a word: prioritizing!
A balanced life means different things to different people. It’s about living a life than honours your personal priorities. It’s about spending your time doing activities that are meaningful to you and in the company of people who are important to. It’s about living a lifestyle that nurtures you physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.
It’s about being true to yourself.
What you will do over the course of this programme is get very clear about what a balanced life looks like for you. Define what it means for you and understand the cost to you of not living your life in a balanced manner. Identify what you need to change, and commit to doing it.
Does that sound like something you need at this point in your life?
What you will get out of this programme?
- Get very clear on what is most important to you in terms of how you lead your life, how you spend your time, and who you spend it with
- Get a bird’s eye view of how your life is currently in relation to your ideal, what the gaps are, and which areas are most impacting your current levels of happiness
- Identify very clearly what changes you need to bring about in your life in order to achieve the balance
- Be motivated to take the necessary steps to achieve the life balance you want
- Stop spending time on activities that (or with people who) drain your energy
- Melt your resistance to saying ‘no’
- Learn to let go of beliefs that hold you back
- Have a compelling vision for your perfectly balanced life and create a plan to achieve it
- Overall: more energy and joy in your life!
How does it work?
It is available as a five week ecourse (€25), or as an ebook (€17).
The ecourse is recommended if you’re prone to procrastination and could use the weekly reminder. You will receive an email immediately on sign-up, plus a follow-up email every week for the subsequent four weeks. Each mail will contain exercises designed to lead towards achieving the balance you desire in your life.
The ebook contains all of the information of the ecourse, but it is available in one download. This is better suited to those go-getters who habitually get things done without requiring regular reminders, and would rather set their own timeline for completing the programme. If all you need is the guidelines and want the flexibility to complete the programme at your own pace, then this is the format for you.